About Dr. April
My name is Dr. April E. Stewart. I am a thriving therapist in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and I want to help you restore your sparkle with yourself, significant other, family, and friends.
I have long dedicated myself to helping those for whom life has become too overwhelming or unmanageable. As a therapist, I am supportive of my all my client’s unique needs, whatever they may be.
I am supportive, encouraging, honest, and genuine.
I will help you work at a pace that you feel comfortable with, and help you set goals when you feel ready.
My role is to support you in taking charge of your success in life. You deserve to find the strength and happiness to live your life on your terms. I am honored to be part of that process.
I focus on you as a whole person. I help you develop new tools and skills so that you can more easily cope with issues that may have once seemed beyond your capability.
For nearly 10 years I have worked as a Social Worker in the Human Service and Criminal Justice fields. I have provided support to:
- Families of children with special needs
- Adults requiring mental health services
- Recovering addicts
- Men and women seeking to return to normal life after incarceration.
I provide a safe place to heal and problem solve so that you can have a better life.
I am here for you.
Whatever your problems may be, I offer support and encouragement to help you overcome them. I show you effective coping and problem solving tools, so you can take charge of your life again.
Efficiently is important when delivering services. In order to provide my clients with safe, respectable, integrated therapy, and counseling services, I have dedicated myself to learning all I can about the human condition. To that end, I hold multiple degrees, licenses, certifications, and affiliations.
I want to be my best, so I can better assist you with becoming your best!
- Doctor of Philosophy in Human Services, Specialization in Counseling Studies, Capella University
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice, Bowling Green State University
- Master of Science in Social Work, University of Knoxville
- Bachelor of Social Work, Middle Tennessee State University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) #5686, Tennessee Board of Social Work Licensure
- Certified Social Worker in Health Care (C-SWHC), National Association of Social Workers
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW), National Association of Social Workers
- Human Services Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCP), Center for Credentialing and Education
- Mandatory Pre-Screening Agent (MPA), Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated
- Phi Alpha Honors Society
- National Association of Social Workers
- Veterans Affairs Association of Social Workers
- American Correctional Association
- Spending time with Family and Friends
- Arts and Crafts
Find Your Sparkle and Take Your Life Back
I can help you master your life and take back your sparkle and joy. You don’t have to struggle.
You can have a better life.
I can help you restore your sparkle. Contact me at (615) 423-7468 or send an email to DrApril@Wholesomelifecs.com to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
It is not recommended to use mistral or comic sans Proeditingproofreading fonts.